☆sorry☆

Hey u guys I'm so sorry. Husband kidnapped me to work yesterday. And today my parents are here and dad is using my high speed unifi for youtubing. Sigh.

So I'm updating to apologize to any of u who anticipates on an update.

Here is information on our caterer, it's dzan event & catering. Contact person Raizan 0167034411

Attended a simple nikah ceremony of Lina and Zakwan last night. I think guests about 100 ppl. They hired all the same vendor like her brother's wedding last year. OP Daniel Zain. Can't wait for their reception tomorrow...



P/s: it looks like I will still be reviewing on my wedding lg next week. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to ☆sorry☆

  1. gerbera as centerpiece? suka...

  2. ZARA says:

    ~ mizzAmy ~

    hehehe... i pon suka tgk!