I'm still here

I've forsaken my blog for my husband. I use to wonder why most bride- to-be blogger vanish after they got married, well... wonder no more! I’m one of them!

It’s been two month now… and we still get:

"HOWS MARRRIED LIFE?"

You see this question? It’s killing me…

Let me be straightforward, my life before and after marriage is about the same... HONEST!

Though there is one thing I kinda fond about after marriage life, the relationship is HALAL. I can date him whenever, wherever!!! Siapa nak tangkap?? huahahhaha

So that's a MAJOR advantage to me, as Ikmal always says, we come in a package… Buy one FREE one! Hahaha… which explains my absence, he sometimes brings me to work. Like these few days, I spent a lot of time with him in his office helping out with pending tasks which left by his irresponsible ex-staffs. Huh! He is down to 2 workers, and they are most of time on leave. I had to step in, or he’ll be home late.

So, in order to not let this blog be estranged, i think i need your help. Please spend some time to place your vote on the poll i put at the sidebar on ur right. Thank u so much!

I am also hoping that I can gather some strength to revive Owl Sisters pheww… My internship will be somewhere in August till October, so in the mean time I need things to do to kill time.

I will still finish up my review within the next week, the sooner the better! As I don’t want to be conceited, or seems to be like one. I’m over being a bride, I’m now a wife! But I do not have any intention of changing this blog to a personal blog and talks about pregnancy and such. Hence the poll to let you decide!

I know I have genuine readers out there who read my blog, THANK YOU! Me like you!


mwaaaahhh...





p/s: notice anything different on my blog?? hekhek

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to I'm still here

  1. ElyaElmo says:

    hi zara...dah lama tk update kann...ehe
    hope u doing fine ..:)

  2. ZARA says:

    Elya,

    tu lah... mlm td dh la tak tido... sat g i kena g tido sat... btw i am fine. =) u mesti fine gak kn?

  3. LisaLisut says:

    hi zara.long time tarak dgr cerita.rasenye belum abis review kan.hehe.take ur time :)

    take care

  4. ZARA says:

    Lisa,

    tu lah! nk hbs kn review cecepat!!! pemalas benor!