Our true love story {CST PRODUCTION}



"I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and... What I'm trying to say, Tristan is... I think I love you. Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine." -Yvaine (Stardust, 2007)

I began my story with a quote. My favourite quote about love from a movie. Our favourite quote about love.

It’s all started with two broken hearts and a social network. Since we both try to heal our broken hearts, we spend most of our time socializing the way we know best at the time. MySpace.

I do not know he's the one nor did I know whether or not he's real. All I know is that I have to give him a chance, to also give me a chance. To feel alive again.

We met for the first time after chatting online for about a month on 31st December 2006 around 10.30pm at PETRONAS USJ14. My mom tagged along to ensure that I was not meeting up with a psycho killer or something. She made him promise to send me back before midnight.

We went for supper at Asia Café. He’s so gracious, delightful and a gentleman I might add. All the qualities you want of a man on your first date.

I know I have fallen in love with him when we wish each other happy new year that night. In his car, with the reverberation of fireworks through the apartments, I accidentally said that I like him. His eyes. His gaze. It’s unbearable.

Since I met him, I put on 20 kilos. This I think the most devastating state of our relationship as I’m not use to being fat. I always moody and frustrated every time I try to put on clothes I can’t fit. However, the sorrow washed away every time I ask him whether or not I’m fat as he always says, "No. You are the same person I saw three years ago." he ends his saying with a big consoling smile. I am a happy 135pounds woman. I blame him!

We are getting married now, and with all the quarrel and argument about this and that we are even closer together. A relationship can either draw you apart or bring you closer but all relationships will go through confrontation, and the best way to win is honesty. We both know of each other’s past, no secret. Not only we know about each other’s past we also know each other’s likes and dislikes, and that involves a whole lot more of confrontation. Each confrontation makes us even stronger together.

So, it’s a bless that we squabble a lot.

no complain there.

In my life, I do not wish for fame or wealth. I only wanted his heart forever, in exchange for mine...


For more info on this contest or great wedding videos click here

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Our true love story {CST PRODUCTION}

  1. suwiiitttt...good luck dear!!!

  2. ZARA says:

    thanks...... good luck to u too kalau u pon join!!!

  3. good luck zara! love yr story to bits :)

  4. ZARA says:

    Liyana:

    auw... thanks dear!!! rasa cam essay time sekolah... hihihi

  5. kay kamal says:

    siyesly that was a really sweet story

  6. ZARA says:

    Kay:

    I rasa cam lame gile asek cerita bende yg sama hahahha... tapi takkan nak tukar jalan cerita pulak.... huahaha

  7. roe233 says:

    hello zara,

    just to let u know that ministry of moment pun tgh buat contest. winner gets a photography package worth RM2,000. Jemput join ya? Contest details di blog roe :)

    anyway, all the best with the CST contest!

    p/s: this one is a really sweet story.. it makes me smile :)

  8. ZARA says:

    roe233,

    rasanya tau the contest. thanks for reminding ;)

  9. ur story is beautiful. i dun noe whether its ur story or the words.

    i spend the past 1 hour and 30 minutes reading this blog. hey, i think i love ths blog :)