-_-'

I was not well, after the terrible toothache come the terrible flu! Never ending fighting over fever... haish... so anyway, guess what? Banyak bende tak settle!!! Yeayyy!!!

*dush*

Salah... not yeayyy.... its boooooooooooooo...

Anyway, I still have runny nose but ikmal said it's part of the healing process... so its good news!!!

I met my designer yesterday at Jalan TAR to buy materials to compliment my dress... it was a quick one as my beloved fiancé was not well *berjangkit* so had to go clinic.

Mom and dad both freaking out now as we have less than 2 month and my sisters and I are in KL. So we are going back Melaka today...

So girls... that's all for now...

Here’s a relative's wedding i attend last week... love everything about the wedding... coincidently quite about the same like what we all imagine my wedding will be like...



this is just a preview ;) cant wait for Yus & Salwa's photos from Daniel Zain! Salwa's dress is to die for!!!

p/s: an update... at last!!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to -_-'