Merisik

I never actually made a post about his family coming over for merisik. I thought I had, but can't seem to find it. All i have is a little bit about before they came and after.

Wedding preparations had to be put on hold as colossal amount of money are injected into sand mining project in Kampar. We are doing it legally, and the dockets are costly. Seriously.

What had been done so far is what I had crossed out at my checklist. Videographer, catering for the second reception and MUA. I know, SIKIT… I'm hoping to get photographer by end of this month. Kamal (one of my mom’s cleaning staff) is cleaning the junk in our house little by little, hopefully by August everything is clear.

My mom is trying to attract Landscape Designer as a friend using the Law of Attraction. Amin. I hope she’ll get it soon. Ikmal is still struggle on finding time to finish our wedding invitation design. I hope it can be finalize before July. Amin.

That’s all for the wedding prep. I think. Lets move on to the merisik pictures…

Photobucket

Nervous

Photobucket

They eat

Photobucket

He came with his ugliest shirt

Photobucket

That's me being clueless of what to do and where to sit. His mom is in green, nenek dia wearing blue tudung. yellow tudung is my MakLong

You can go and meet his mom kat UiTM Faculty of Dentistry. She's a dentist there. hahaha.

Photobucket

From Left: MakNgah, MakLong, Mama

Photobucket

My one and only brother, AMAR: now hitam sebab jadi buruh kasar kat Kampar and PakLong

Photobucket

From Left: My baby sis Amiza, Atiza with our cousin's son, my cousin Yoyoi (not the baby's mother) and Afi, Amiza's good friend

Photobucket

Hahaha

Photobucket

His grandmother and me *awkward*

Photobucket

Its done.
From Left: Abah, PakLong, Ikmal's Dad, Tok MdNor

After all that boring adult thingy... we went to Dataran Pahlawan with our Baju Kurung

Photobucket

From Left: Yoyoi, my baby sis Anisah, me, najla another good friend of Amiza, Aizat (Najla's BF), my baby sis Amiza and Afi. Atiza took this Pic

Photobucket

aaahhhhh... the wind...

Photobucket

cam-whoring

Photobucket

more cam-whoring... hihihi

It was a fun day...

wweeehhhhuuuuuu

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Merisik

  1. Ikmal says:

    Tak ada my mother and your mother pictures...the mamas.

    You had bachelorette party after the mirisik? hahaha

  2. ZARA says:

    Ikmal: a'ah... nobody thought about taking pictures actually... ni pon naseb dapat dari yoyoi...

    kira bachelorette party eh ni? Aizat join the girlss... Hahahaha

  3. Ikmal says:

    oh? Aizat? I thought her name is Aizan?

  4. Hi Zara!

    I just followed ur blog and terperasan pic ur fiance. Ikmal was my senior in high school. We were friends before and my mom was his sejarah teacher.

    Woww.. its been years since i last met him.

    U're getting married in 6 months.. how's d preparation?

    Btw, i've linked ya!

  5. ZARA says:

    Diana: serious? what a small world... kuikui...

    the preps sucks... hihihi

  6. Ikmal says:

    hey Diana! how are u?

    aik? 'we were friends before'. dah tak kawan ke sekarang? hahaha

    don't worry, i will invite you and the others but the only way to communicate....sigh by FB.

  7. hi dear..lg 6 months tau hehehe cepat buat prep.....hehehe

  8. babe, 6mths to go! let's get started.

    ahaaa i still remember my merisik day. nite bfore pergi carik baju kurung dah siap. gilak ai nih. tak prepare ape pon. haha =p

  9. ZARA says:

    Ikmal: jejak kasih nampak? hehehe

    Farah Fatihah: 6 month??? sigh

    Lynda: *Sigh* 6 month lagi.... dont worry honey... i lagi gile... pakai baju ntah sape ntah, beli pon tak... dah lah tak matching... cam orang gile je :p hahahaha

  10. @ty_farEd says:

    6 month to go...chaiyuk..!! n hurry up dear...heheh..bikin geLabah kat hati u :P
    anyway..cngratltn :)

  11. ZARA says:

    aty: babap dia kang... kasi bikin gelabah ye?? hehehehe... i mmg masalah susah nak gelabah lah....

  12. haish. merisik sudah, tunang pon sudah. let's not think about that. 01.01.2011 sekejap je nih, pejam celik pejam lame skit, taraaaaa our big day. ala, i can't go urs (cheit, mcm dpt invitation je)

    ikmal's side will be on the 8th or 9th? shah alam kan? kite bertukor negeri jap. i'm going there and u're coming over *wink*

  13. ZARA says:

    Lynda: i will still invite u lah kan sayang? haha... funny u!!!

    Ikmal's side is on the 8th... sek 7 shah alam....

    tu lah... bertukar negeri... funny

  14. oh oh..
    sorry ikmal, yes we are still friends.. hiks!

    others mean gang goreng pisang eh? ahaha.. but i dont think i have u in my fb list.. do add me up ya!

    zara, am i invited to ur wedding? huish, malunya invite diri sendiri nih..

  15. ZARA says:

    diana: kuang kuang... ikmal will definitely invite u utk reception kat rumah dia...

    i punya kat melaka... kalau u nak datang boleh je!!!! kalau dah siap card i'll let u know...

    kuikui

  16. aDieyZa says:

    congrats dear.. semoga persiapan majlis u berjalan lancar..

  17. zara, moga tak terlewat untuk ucapkan tahniah. wah. zara putih dan cantik. :)