Our Song



Pic Credit

I remember the first time we met. We are in his car otw to Asia Cafe, SS15. Keluar lagu 'Stolen' Dashboard Confessional.




Dia nyanyi ngan penuh perasaan. I remember.

:)

I'm forced by my mom to go to Kampar now. Melawat my dad dengan pasir dia. So. I'm going to listen to Dashboard Confessional.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Our Song

  1. Ikmal says:

    We watch the season pull up its own stakes

    And catch the last weekend of the last week

    Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,

    Another sun soaked season fades away

    You have stolen my heart

    Invitation only, grand farewells

    Crash the best one, of the best ones

    Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight

    You have stolen my heart

    And from the ballroom floor we are in celebration

    One good stretch before our hibernation

    Our dreams assured and we all, will sleep well

    You have stolen

    You have stolen my heart

    I watch you spin around in your highest heels

    You are the best one, of the best ones

    We all look like we feel

    You have stolen my

    You have stolen my heart

  2. ZARA says:

    takde keje? :) ILY

  3. Love this song dearie.. It was on the list of songs for our wedding video but it didn't make the final cut hehe..

  4. ZARA says:

    yeke? found a wedding video yang use this song. but yang slow version. this version with juli cam laju. so best lagi kot.

    or other options songs from no use ke, taking back sunday ke. up to him. i dont mind.

  5. Haha. Now I know lagu ni Dashboard confessional yg nyanyi. Haha. I dah lama tak dengar radio. haha. Love this song too. ^_^

  6. ZARA says:

    pernah keluar radio eh? hihihi... boleh lah request nanti... hihihi

  7. Nice song :)
    Wow.. dia nyanyikan utk u..
    so sweet...
    lagu tema ni..
    nanti mesti putarkan lagu ni mase u all nye wedding ;)

  8. ZARA says:

    Ann: this is one of the things dia excite about our wedding. We'll be performing this song together. hikhikhik.

  9. sumpit says:

    gosh, carabba is certainly one of the best singers out there. I can still remember singing along to vindicated, and almost each time that i sang to it, i'd cry (tah pape!) But seriously, this guy, when he sings, aduh, memang terasa babe!

  10. ZARA says:

    Sumpit: TRUE TRUE!!! Oh how i love to hear him sing live!!!

    He will be performing in Indonesia somewhere this month.

    Cant go. Sedih.