Mahal eh?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pic Credit

Aunty Ritta insisted that make up RM800 per session is tad too expensive. I mean. I really love Amy Janz's work. Dia pernah make up my high school junior, and she look stunning.

Photobucket

This is my High School Junior. I forgot her name. Its Nasleen or Nazleen or something.
Hurm.
Pic Credit

Anyway, I do have another MUA in mind. He did the make up for two of my cousins belah my mother. Tapi kena call and tanya that MUA's contact number. Suruh my mom call kan lah... hehe

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Mahal eh?

  1. Honestly Zara, I think that RM800 per session is really a tad too expensive. I was lucky I guess, I paid mine RM500 for 2 sessions but I guess that's cos he was my college mate.

    The normal price range is around RM500 per session so try to negotiate.. ;)

  2. ZARA says:

    tu lah. Thats what aunty ritta said. My mom agrees as well.

    I try to find other MUA. Thanks Sarah for the info!

  3. No worries babe.. Anytime.. ;)

  4. Yanie says:

    Alamak babe.. My mua Sheila Mohammad is 950 per session lagi mahal kan? But i dah booked and dah bayat.... So no turning back...Huhu... but by the way, AMy Janz pun cantikkk... and and baju dalam pic no2, i loike babe.... When is ur big day by the way?

  5. masha allah..cantik!! siyes!!..yanie..'baju dalam' ker?hakhak..

  6. ZARA says:

    Yanie: 950? mak ai. takpe lah dah bayar pon kot. Asalkan dia worth it ye tak?

    Baju dalam dia ye? hehe.

    Anyway our big day is on the 1st jan 2011. :)

  7. ZARA says:

    MissButterfly: cantik kan, kan? hehe

  8. Alwanez says:

    Hi zara..i took Amy Janz as my MUA for nikah and reception,a'ah pricey tapi Alhamdulillah puas hati ;-))). Gud luck hunting for MUA dear..

  9. ZARA says:

    Alwaanez: Thanks dear!